• Accept Credit Card and Electronic Check Payment
• Create Electronic Customer Invoices
• Send PDF Invoices via Email
• Payment URL Provided
• Online Sales Reporting
• Accept Full or Partial Payments
• Supports End-to-End encryption
• Multi-Currency Support
Electronic Invoice Service
- Get Paid Faster
- Allow your merchants to invoice their customers via email with Electronic Invoicing. It’s simple, secure and efficient for both merchants and their customers. Customers receive an embedded link they can follow to submit payment and a PDF invoice with line-by-line detail delivered right to their inbox and merchants enjoy a quick turnaround in payment.
- Reduce Invoice Processing Costs
Nearly 80 percent of vendor and supplier invoice activity is paper-based. If your organization is like most, your A/P department is drowning in paper. A recent Aberdeen Group study found that companies who automate invoice processing observe:
• Overall costs drop as much as 91 percent
• 46 percent shorter invoice process cycle time
• 12 percent fewer late payments
• 30 percent less time spent responding to inquiries
Lower invoice processing costs. eInvoice significantly reduces the costs of processing invoices by automating the collection, submittal, tracking and payment of vendor and supplier invoices.
Seamless Integration with QuickBooks . SyncPay for QuickBooks integrates payments processing with your small business accounting system.
Reduce invoice payment process cycle time . The cycle time to process supplier payments and check requests is significantly shortened with the eInvoice easy, quick and efficient automated solution. Recurring Billing is supported at no additional costs.
Improve control and compliance . Planetauthorize’s robust payment engine manages invoice payment acceptance. Combine iSpyFraud™ / FraudSensor.Net™ to add threshold management and advance fraud protection to your payment process.
Flexibe reporting. Planetauthorize proactive sales reporting approach offers complete visibility into the payment process.
- To Get Started
Merchant must have an active Planetauthorize.Net account to use the Electronic Invoice Service. To get started with a Planetauhtorize account simply complete and return our Merchant Account (US Merchant, Canadian Merchant, UK Merchants, EU Merchant, International Merchant, High Risk Merchant) application. If you already have a merchant account simply complete and return our Payment Gateway Setup form. For more information Contact Us.