SaleManager has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy and security and to clearly define these standards to our customers and the community we serve. We have established these policies to protect the security and privacy of the information we collect In addition to these policies, we maintain strict internal policies against unauthorized disclosure or use of customer information. Security protocols have been implemented to restrict access to information according to job responsibility.
Any suspected attempt to breach our policies and procedures, or to engage in any type of unauthorized action involving our information systems, is regarded as potentially criminal activity, and all suspected computer mischief is reported to the appropriate authorities.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website(s) identified by the domain name: nextgenerationcommerce.com.
Definitions: Merchants– Merchants are defined as direct customers of SaleManager
Consumers– Consumers are defined as customers of Merchant and end users of the service SaleManager provides to Merchant.
For Merchants: We use the IP address of both Merchant and consumer to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). We use Merchant contact information from the registration form to send the Merchant information about our company.
The Merchant's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary.
Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Financial information that is collected is used to check the users' qualifications for registration and to bill the user for products and services. We do not share/sell or in anyway distribute Merchants data with any other companies.
This policy does not preclude SaleManager unrestricted use of non-personal, summarized, derived, or aggregate information (i.e., volumes, totals, averages, etc.).
- We use the IP address of Consumers to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- We use the IP address of Consumers to help identify their shopping cart.
- Our site uses an order form for Consumers to request information, products, and services. We collect Consumer's contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used by the Merchant to send products, information and fulfill orders.
- The Consumer's contact information may also be used to get in touch with the Consumer if necessary to solve a problem. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- Financial information that is collected is used to check the users' qualifications and bill the user for products and services ordered by Consumer from Merchants.
- We do not share/sell or in anyway distribute Consumer data with any other companies (apart from the Merchant(s) we are acting as agents for in providing our Service to Consumer). This policy does not preclude SaleManager unrestricted use of non-personal, summarized, derived, or aggregate information (i.e., volumes, totals, averages, etc.).
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Security of information in transit to and from our web site is encrypted using SSL encryption protocols. We store all user information in secure databases protected via a variety of access controls as well as using encryption of sensitive information. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement.
We do not provide content on our Web sites which are intended to attract or encourage the participation of children.
We do not solicit or knowingly accept information from persons under the age of 18.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. You can submit your request using our contact form.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
In order to modify your information simply contact us.
As a customer of SaleManager, you may be provided with a unique identifier such as a username and password which is intended to authenticate your identity when accessing our systems. Such identifying items are intended to be secret and to be known, possessed, and used only by you. The effectiveness of these mechanisms for authenticating your identity are dependent upon your keeping them in your exclusive possession and upon your protecting them from the discovery, access, or possession of others. If you fail to keep such identifying information in your exclusive possession (i.e., you allow others to have knowledge or possession of your password or pin), you may bear responsibility for the actions of other persons who use this information in accessing our systems.
Should you become aware or have reason to suspect that a SaleManager personal identifier has been lost or has been disclosed to someone other than yourself, you should immediately Contact Us.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.