SaleManager is your complete mobile processing solution for accepting credit card payments both in and out of the office. Swap meets, street fairs, antique shows, mobile detailing, on-site consultants, taxi cab drivers, tour guides.. the list is endless on who could benefit by offering the convenience of accepting credit cards on the spot and the peace of mind getting immediate authorization for the charges.
Download our FREE BlackBerry Payment Application at www.mobileauthorize.com
SaleManager provides a FREE BlackBerry payment application when you get a merchant account through our office. No Payment Gateway, No Annual Fee, No Cellular Access Fee and No Application Fee Required . Non US Merchants must use the Planetauthorize.Net android supported application.
The mobile processing module will process keyed or swiped transactions using cutting edge hardware encrypted card readers, geo-tag locations on the receipt where the transaction occurs, e-mail receipts, capture digital signatures, and perform partial or full refunds within the transaction history log. The application is free to download and incurs no additional per transaction fees.
Free Mobile Payment Application
BlackBerry Payment Application SaleManager offers impressive, revolutionary, yet functional credit card charging capabilities for the merchant. It combines the convenience and mobility of the Android platform with the power to do business, make sales, and authorize/capture charges anywhere there is a network connection.
- Standard Features:
- Authorize and Capture Charges Immediately verify the credit card is valid, has sufficient funds, and then mark for payment at the next available settlement cycle performed on the gateway
- Authorize and Reserve Funds With this option, you can verify funds are available and place a hold on the funds until the contract is complete. This could apply to contractors, handymen, rental agencies, or any merchant that wants to assure funds are available before work is started. The funds are held for 30 days or until the time the merchant captures or voids the transaction, whatever comes firs.
- Email Receipts with every successful transaction, an email of the transaction can be automatically sent to the customer
- Capture Additional Data - Additional data can be captured with every transaction, giving the option for a more detailed receipt to be emailed to the customer, and also providing additional essential data for later import into Quickbooks, if desired
- Successful Transactions Log- iPhone Application features a detailed transaction log of all successful transactions. Not only is this a valuable reference log of past activity, but also serves as the gateway for processing Voids, Credits, and Captures.
- Void Transactions/Holds - Voids can be performed for transactions that have been requested submitted for payment if the gateway hasn't settled the amount yet. Voids can also be performed on transaction that required a hold of funds to release the funds back to the customer.
- Capture Held Funds - After funds have been put on hold, SaleManager make it very simple to request those funds be transferred from hold to your account for settlement.
- Process Credit/Refunds - For transactions that have been settled and cannot be voided, you have the options of processing credit/refunds right from the transaction log. You are not required to credit/refund the full amount of the initial transaction. All that is needed to process a credit/refund is the last four digits of the original credit card.
- Easily Accept Tips/Gratuities - Allow your customers to select from a gratuity screen the amount of tip they would like to include, if any.
Add Credit Card Swipe
Supported Hardware: MagneSafe BT90 Bluetooth Card Reader
Contact Us for more information about our mobile payment solutions.